There are many discounts available with each auto carrier. Give us a call to be sure you receive all the qualifying credits you are allowed.
- If your car is used for business (beyond commuting to work) contact us immediately as there is a business class rating for a small additional premium.
- Be sure that all household members are listed on your policy. This does not necessarily mean an increase in premium. An operator can be deferred to his or her own policy, so that their rate class or points do not change your premium.
- If your child has taken the car away to college with them, we must be notified as a change of garaging is in order. All companies are checking this out, so it is not worth the savings.
- Failure to notify us of a change can result in a claim being denied. Please call us if you have any questions.
- If your policy has a lien holder listed and your auto loan has been paid, please give us a call
- Substitute Transportation: The cost is approximately $59 per vehicle for $30 a day, for no longer than 30 days. The cost is lower if you are over 65. Substitute transportation will reimburse you if you need to rent a car due to a collision regardless of fault. Please note, if you do not carry substitute transportation, you must make the claim through the other party’s insurance carrier.
- Towing: The cost is $8 per vehicle for $50 per each disablement, or $16 per vehicle for $100 per each disablement. Towing coverage is for any disablement.